Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baseball!



Well, this is a picture of Rygh (#1) at one of his last little league games in Englewood. I thought the picture fit the theme and added it because I forgot my camera last night. We went to a Boise Hawks game, and I didn't get to take any pictures. I told Will that I need to have the camera attached to my hip so that I remember to bring it places.

The church had the tickets available for $1 a ticket. We thought that was a pretty sweet deal, and decided to check out the team. The Hawks are Boise's minor league and they do pretty well. I enjoyed myself and plan on taking Rygh as soon as he gets back (even though the mascot looks like a chicken instead of a hawk) We are staying busy and we will keep you posted as we go along.

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it and hope all is going well with you. I can't wait to hear what is going on with your families.

Scripture of the Day

1 Peter 3:8-9

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

No comments: