Thursday, July 17, 2008

I finally started blogging!





Hello everyone,
As you can tell, I am finally up and running with this (a little slow at it though). Just to catch you up to speed, Will and I are getting settled in our new place. I have some outside shots of it for everyone to see. We love the community here and are having a blast learning all of the fun things to do. Downtown is great - tons of shopping and restaurants. I still have boxes and boxes to unload yet. A bit lazy on that. I ended up getting some flowers to add to the back flower beds. I like the added color. It reminded me of all the times that Mom had us help her plant flowers when we were younger. It seemed a lot easier back then. A clear sign that I am getting older.


I am striving to read scripture every day, so I will share it with you as well.


James 4:11-12

Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. There is only one lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you-who are you to judge your neighbor?